Monday, June 8, 2009

Day 1 in Pictures

So, due to some technology issues, I'm about a day behind in posting pictures. Luckily, we've found a great Denny's here in Holbrook, AZ that has free wi-fi, so maybe I can catch up.

Anyway, here are a few photos from day one:

Taken from the plane of the landscape below


The official start of Route 66 in Santa Monica, CA




On the beach in Santa Monica, CA





The Santa Monica Pier from the beach


Entrance to the Santa Monica Pier


Jordan and Jess on the ferris wheel


Meg and Steph on the ferris wheel


Yep! That's where we're goin'!
I'll try to get more pics posted from today soon!

2 comments:

  1. i am disappointed in the internet situation... i guess i shouldn't expect any better from an old road that technically doesn't even exist anymore. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! I don't know how much I'll be able to follow after today, but I hope you have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete