Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sub-Sonic Experience

Last night after dinner, Jess really was wanting a Cherry-Limeade from Sonic (we happened to pass one earlier on our trip into Albuquerque). The rest of us thought some sort of shake or ice cream sounded good for dessert, so off we went!


We pulled into station #5, pushed the button, and ordered. Since I was in the driver's seat, I just inserted my credit card into the ordering station to pay for the food. Trouble is, the card reader appeared to have been damaged at some point, and when I tried to pull my card out, it wouldn't come out. The following video displays what ensued:


The manager eventually came out with a flat head screwdriver and a straightened out paperclip and was able to get the card out.

2 comments:

  1. nice job mark. i totally was thinking 'mark's glasses fiasco' before steph even said it! and we're all dying to know... free sonic slushies or no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No free slushies. The guy just walked me over to another ordering station and had me pay there.

    ReplyDelete